Standards Complaint [sic] :: As you've probably gathered, I've got myself into a right pickle with the CSS redesign. For the last few days, I've had a fresh new design on display which used a very simple but flawed CSS layout. To cut a long story short, I decided to ditch it and revert to what I was working on before… converting the existing design into a 3-column CSS layout. If you're running IE5/Win (which -unfortunately - is most of you), what you are seeing now is a standards compliant page running from a standards compliant stylesheet. Unfortunately, IE5/Win doesn't like it very much because this browser doesn't implement CSS as well as other browsers such as Netscape 6, and Opera etc [if you check this page on one of these other browsers, you'll see that it renders correctly]. To be honest, I wish I never bothered. But never to shy away from a challenge, I'm going to stick with it and hopefully things will be back to normal very soon. I've learnt the hard way that designing a CSS driven page without having a Windows machine nearby to test it on is a very silly idea indeed.